St Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
What Is Ignatian Spirituality?
Ignatian spirituality is a spirituality for everyday life. It insists that God is present in our world and active in our lives. It is a pathway to deeper prayer, good decisions guided by keen discernment and an active life of service to others.
- Ignatian Spirituality an overview
Finding God in all things; the Ignatian Way
The What-How-Why of Prayer
The Daily Examen
Making good decisions
“Making the right choices” from the Jesuits in Britain website
The Spiritual Exercises
31 Days with Saint Ignatius
- Read Thinking Faith the journal of the Jesuits
- Visit the Epiphany Group of Ignatian spiritual directors in Scotland for retreats and prayer courses
- The Ignatian Spirituality Centre Glasgow
- Ignatian Spirituality – a service of Loyal Press