The mission of the Parish Pastoral Council (PPC) is to examine and consider all that relates to pastoral work and to offer practical conclusion on these matters so that the life and activity of the People of God be brought into greater conformity with the Gospel.
Membership of the PPC is open to all parishioners and elections are arranged to enable parishioners to choose their own representatives. The President of the Council is ex officio the Parish Priest who has a general right of supervision. There is a Chairperson and a Secretary and such other Office Bearers as may be required by the Council.
The council meets at least five times a year. There is an Annual General Meeting, (an Open meeting for all in the parish), at which the Council gives an account of its activities during the year and furnishes a report to the whole parish.
Members of the PPC 2020
Jo Beech-Brandt – Chair email@example.com
Parish Pastoral Council Vacancies
People of all ages are welcome to apply to become a member of the Council. Meetings are held five or six times a year usually on a Monday evening. Please contact the Chairperson on the contact derails below.
View the PPC volunteer role (PDF) to find out what is involved.
Dates of meetings 2020
Monday: 30 March, 8 June
Draft PPC 3_2_2020 minutes (PDF)
PPC MINUTES 1_4_19 (PDF)
Reports for PPC 1_4_19 (PDF)
PPC Minutes 4_2_19 final (PDF)
- PPC Minutes 23-4-18 (PDF)
- Reports for 23-4-18 (PDF)
- THE JOHN DUNCAN PICTURE (PDF)
- Library Accomodation Working Group Report 3 April 18 (PDF)
- Latest Reports from parish organisations (PDF)
- PPC Minutes 5-2-18 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes Feb 2017 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes April 2017 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes June 2017 (PDF)
- PPC AGM Minutes 2017 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes September 2017 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes November 2017 (PDF)